Thursday 27 December 2012

The Day Lucifer Cried

Let Us keep the Outrage Alive in our Hearts and on the Streets!

Today as I woke up, my anguish formed into words. As it is weekend here, I could get time to jot them down ..
  
The Day Lucifer Cried

The Devil came running to God, screaming,

‘I gloat and exult when,
                              men debase themselves
I encourage them to sin,
                        to sin, and then to Sin again

But raping someone senseless!
                              And taking turns at that!
Rod rammed up her vagina!
                   And then twisted! Repeatedly!!
Thrown out like a rag doll, from a bus!
                                    And left there to die!

Hell is just not enough for these, these,…
            I give up, O God! for Man has finally
become something far far worse than me….     


for those who are still unaware of the incident -
http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/15290/delhi-gang-rape-and-the-unanswered-questions/

No comments:

Post a Comment